Remote Real-time Close Captioning Services
The advantages of remote real time captioning are:
- It is a cost-effective solution to providing services for the hearing impaired: our Real Time Captioning Services does not bind the client to a two hour minimum.
- Flexibility: Remote Real Time Captioning is easy to use and can be brought to any facility with very minimal equipment required.
- Short notice demands can be easily accommodated.
- No need to worry about captioners being sick or delayed by traffic.
- We provide a network of professional captioners who are nationally certified.
Equipment/Technical Support Necessary
- Laptop Computer
- Skype (Internet communications program)
- Internet Connection
- Projector (only necessary if the services will be provided for more than two people) Microphone (for small presentations or if you cannot get a direct line from the PA system)
Please contact us for more information about our close captioning services.